Service & Repair
More technicians, more trucks, and more locations equals less downtime for your system
Our goal is to keep customers up and running -- whatever it takes.
With more technicians, more trucks, and three accessible locations blanketing New England, we're usually within a short drive of your facility.
Mass Crane and Hoist's round-the-clock 24-hour emergency service offers unparalleled response time and expertise.
Our technicians are the most efficient problem solvers in the industry, backed by a parts inventory system which assures that trucks are stocked with the parts you need.
We are an authorized service repair facility for many of the brands we carry. Quality work is guaranteed.
- Large rapid-response staff of service technicians
- 20 fully-equipped service trucks
- Expert licensed crane technicians and certified welders
- Average experience of service technicians is 15 years each
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Innovative inventory software system ensures that parts are stocked on service vehicles (the part you need is usually on the truck-reduces your downtime and cost)
- Three locations (Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Maine) assure that our techs are usually an hour or less away (reduces time and expense)
- Service and Parts Managers are top diagnostic problem solvers
- Cranes are tested to specification with certified test weights
The fastest, most-connected Parts Department in New England
Some of our competitors offer service, but they cannot combine it with instant parts availability that shortens your downtime. Our Parts Department supplies parts for most brands we carry: Shaw-Box, Budgit, LiftTech, R & M, and Yale.